“NATURE…WAS MAN’S FIRST REMEDY.
TO LIFT THE MIND,
RENEW THE BODY,
AND HEAL THE HEART.
WE NEED CAN BE FOUND THERE.”
My name is Milinda Fruzzetti-McGraw, my reason for this website is to give you the tools and the knowledge to be able to live a healthier lifestyle.
I love sharing conversation, encouragement and essential oils. Sharing certified pure oils with others has been a wonderful opportunity for me to help people feel better and live more fully.
I want to reduce the toxins in and around me.
I love using and sharing my dōTERRA certified pure tested-grade – the most tested, most trusted essential oil company.
Essential oils have become pretty common in the last few years, and I love that more and more people are being empowered to use natural options for their health and wellness. I try to watch what I put into my body, I do what I can to help my body do what God created it to do, and using certified pure oils products is now a big part of that effort.
I live in a small country town South of Boston, on the South Shore with my granddaughter and my two dogs,
Sophie and Beatrice. I have four adult children and 11 grandchildren.
When I started my essential oils journey in October of 2016, I had no intention of making it a business, but after using these amazing oils and seeing the results, I couldn’t stop sharing them with everyone!
Now I am healthier, and able to take care of my own wellness!
- I am originally from Brockton, Massachusetts, and have also lived in Plattsburg, N.Y., and other South Shore Towns.
- I love to just jump in the car and drive to nowhere, and sitting in the car at night alone watching the waves.
- Two of my favorite places in the world are Cape Cod & Vermont.
- My favorite thing about living in Massachusetts: Four distinct seasons! Especially the Fall.
- My favorite place to be is home in my 1778 Cape home.
- My favorite food: Watermelon, YUM.
- My favorite verse: “Be Happy for this moment because, This Moment is your LIFE.”
- My favorite oil: Cheer. I use it every day on my wrists and behind my ears. Love it!
- I love the beach in the afternoon, the sound of my grand kids laughing, my Bitmoji, SnapChat filters, Blue Hydrangeas, the smell of freshly cut grass, Honey, and laying in my hammock.
I’d love to hear from you if you have any questions, or just want to say hello!