🗣BOGOs are BACK and better than ever… WITH BUY 5 GET 7 FREE in the BOGO BOX!👀 This BOGO week will be Tuesday – Saturday and will start with the BOGO Box with a savings of $191 and 7 FREE products. See attached benefits for …
From birth, the human body is designed to protect against and remove as many toxins as possible. Toxins are all around us—in the food we eat, the air we breathe, the chemicals we clean with. “Toxic load” refers to the volume of toxic substances that have been accumulated in the body at any given time and the overall burden it places on the body systems and vital organs. Minimizing exposure to potentially harmful chemicals on a daily basis is the most effective method for limiting toxic load.
TIPS FOR AVOIDING TOXINS:
- Clean out under your sink; replace traditional cleaning products with doTERRA On Guard Cleaner Concentrate
- Use natural personal care products when possible, such as the Verage® skin care line
- Keep your air fresh and clean by diffusing essential oils like doTERRA On Guard® and Lemon
- Each whole foods and decrease the amount of processed foods in your diet
Where do toxins come from?Toxins come from countless sources, many of which we are not even aware of. Environmental threats, chemicals, and radiation are three of the most common categories. The three most common pathways of exposure are the lungs, the digestive tract, and the skin. We are directly exposed to toxins through the air we breathe, the food we eat, and anything that contacts our skin.How to reduce toxic loadYou might have wondered, “What are some ways that I can reduce my toxic load in my everyday life?” Lifestyle habits such as exercising and eating right will help tremendously with decreasing toxic load. However, there are some additional ways you can reduce your exposure to toxins. As you learn more about ingredients found in the products you use every day, you will be better able to make healthier decisions when selecting the best home cleaning and personal care products.Switching to safe and natural surface cleaning products is a great place to start. doTERRA offers a convenient, non-toxic, biodegradable, and preservative-free solution: doTERRA On Guard Cleaner Concentrate.Your skin is your body’s largest organ. It is also one of the most common pathways of toxic exposure. Be mindful of the things you put on your skin. Many traditional personal care products have less than ideal ingredients. doTERRA’s skincare lines have ingredients that were carefully selected to be as safe and gentle for your skin as possible.Reduce toxins in the airYour body absorbs toxins through the air you breathe. You can keep the air in your household clean in number of ways. Replace artificial air fresheners with essential oils, ditch your traditional cleaners for natural substances, and keep indoor plants to clean the air.
Do it Yourself
- 1 roll premium paper towels
- 2 cups warm water
- 2 tablespoons Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 3 drops doTERRA On Guard® Protective Blend
- 1–2 tablespoons doTERRA On Guard® Foaming Hand Wash
- Cut paper towel in half widthwise with serrated or electric knife. Use half the roll now and half later.
- Combine water, Fractionated Coconut Oil, essential oils, and On Guard Foaming Hand Wash in a small bowl.
- Pour mixture over paper towels and cover with airtight lid. Let mixture absorb for 10 minutes.
- Turn container over and let sit for another 10 minutes.
- Remove and discard cardboard tube. Pull wipes from center of the roll when ready to use.
All-Purpose Lemon Cleaner
- 5–10 drops Lemon oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vinegar
- Combine all ingredients in a glass container and mix well.
- Spray on the surface you wish to clean and wipe off with a clean cloth.
Natural Oven Cleaner
- ½ cup baking soda
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- ¼ cup liquid dish soap
- 5 drops Lemon essential oil
- Combine ingredients to make a thick paste
- Apply a generous layer to the inside of the oven and allow to sit for several hours.
- Clean out with a sponge.
Refrigerator and Microwave Cleaner
Cleaning the fridge and microwave can be two of the most difficult chores around the house. Caked-on food, mystery stains, and questionable smells can make this a dreaded cleaning job that gets put off until the last minute. If you need a little help, try this DIY Refrigerator and Microwave Cleaner featuring Lemon essential oil for an easy cleaning job and refreshing aroma.
1 cup white vinegar
2 cups hot water
15 drops Lemon oil
- Combine the ingredients in glass spray bottle.
- Spray mixture inside fridge or microwave, then scrub and wipe using damp cloth.
Natural Air Freshener
Commercial air fresheners can bring many unnatural aromas into your home. There are, however, completely safe and natural alternatives to help keep your home refreshed. Make your own air freshener that has only two ingredients—baking soda and essential oils!
¼ cup baking soda
5–6 drops favorite essential oil
Recommended essential oils: doTERRA Balance®, Cassia, Geranium, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Lemon, doTERRA On Guard®, Purify, or Wild Orange.
- Put ¼ cup baking soda into a small Mason jar. Add five to six drops of your favorite doTERRA essential oil or blend.
- Put piece of fabric on jar and seal with jar band.
- To keep an area smelling fresh, place jar on a solid surface and shake often to activate the fresh scent.
- If scent starts to fade, simply add two to three drops of essential oil to jar.
Get rid of the toxins in your home! Need help? Reach out to me!
There are so many oils in the limited Beard Oils! Each Beard Oil also contains Argan, Jojoba, Avocado, and Sunflower oils to moisturize and soften the beard. With the fresh aromas of Northern Escape™, doTERRA Balance®, and Adaptiv®, which Beard Oil will you choose? Click …
Terrazyme is a Digestive Enzyme Complex of a proprietary blend of active whole-food enzymes & supporting cofactors that are often deficient in cooked, processed, & preservative-laden foods. The powerful combination of digestive enzymes found in TerraZyme supports the body’s constant production of enzymes critical for healthy biochemical functions, including healthy digestion of food nutrients & cellular metabolism of nutrients to energy. TerraZyme includes a variety of whole-food enzymes that help with the digestion of proteins, fats, complex carbohydrates, sugars, & fiber.
The body’s production of enzymes is often enough, though the constant need to produce digestive enzymes can result in decreased levels that lead to digestive & other problems, especially as we age. Fresh, raw foods naturally contain enzymes that may contribute to proper digestion in the body. Since many of the foods found in a typical diet are cooked, pasteurized, or otherwise processed, food enzymes can become inactive. You can help reduce the internal demand for production of digestive enzymes by increasing consumption of fresh foods and by using Terrazyme.
Why are enzymes so important?
Enzymes are specialized proteins that function as catalysts in almost all cellular functions & chemical reactions throughout the body. Enzymes play a critical role in growth, healing, & reproduction. They are also necessary for breathing, thinking, immune function, hormone regulation, detoxification, & thousands of other biochemical functions. Enzymes are also necessary for digesting food nutrients and converting nutrients to energy in cells.
Enzymes can originate inside & outside the body. Endogenous enzymes are produced in the body & can be classified as metabolic enzymes & digestive enzymes. Metabolic enzymes are active in blood, tissues, & organs. Digestive enzymes are excreted by the liver & pancreas & help the body convert food to usable nutrients. Exogenous enzymes are enzymes originating outside the body & are classified as food enzymes. Food enzymes are found in raw, unprocessed foods & help break down nutrients during digestion. That’s all I can fit for today! Everyone needs Terrazyme 😀enjoy