Essential Oils to Boost the Immune System
We know that when we take care of ourselves through diet and exercise that our body systems receive what they need to take better care of us. Unfortunately, the opposite is also true: when we don’t eat well and exercise, we limit our body’s capacity. It is a never-ending cycle, especially when it comes to our immune systems. The good news for us lies in an additional option—many different essential oils can help play a role in boosting and supporting your immune system.*
When we talk about the immune system, we are actually talking about a complicated network of organs and cells. Several organs and cells make up the immune system, including your lymph nodes, spleen, bone marrow, lymphocytes (white blood cells known as B- and T-cells), the thymus, and leukocytes (another type of white blood cell). Each piece works together to defend and protect the body.
To keep each element of your immune system on track, doTERRA offers an Immune Support Kit. Along with the probiotic supplement PB Assist®+, this kit includes all of the most popular doTERRA essential oils known to help protect your body from environmental and other threats.
• doTERRA Breathe® (5 mL): Add it directly to a diffuser or apply it to your chest to help minimize the effects of seasonal and environmental threats.
• Oregano Touch (10 mL): Use to support a healthy respiratory function.*
• Copaiba (15 mL): Put one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule or the same amount under your tongue in order to support the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive and respiratory systems.*
• doTERRA On Guard® (15 mL): This powerful blend can be used daily to support the body’s natural antioxidant defenses.*
• doTERRA On Guard®+ Softgels: Contains the doTERRA On Guard blend to support both healthy immune and respiratory function*
• doTERRA On Guard® Sanitizing Mist: Use to kill 99.9 percent of the germs and bacteria you encounter in your environment.
Other Oils for the Immune System
Outside of the kit, there is a long list of essential oils that support the immune system. At any time, incorporate different oils to see which works best for you. We’ve noted which of these oils is already included in the doTERRA On Guard blend, so you are aware of exactly what oils you’re putting in your body. Keep in mind that each of the listed oils needs to be taken internally to achieve the desired immune support:*
2 Black Pepper
6 Cinnamon Bark (doTERRA On Guard)
7 Clove (doTERRA On Guard)
13 Juniper Berry
16 Melaleuca (Tea Tree)
20 Roman Chamomile
24 Wild Orange (doTERRA On Guard)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
You must be logged in to post a comment.