TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO GET THESE SAVINGS!!!!! What better way to prepare for Fall and Back to School. These products are MUST HAVE’S in my home and they should be must have’s in YOUR home too – with “germ season” almost upon us!!!! …
Tag: essential oils
Did you know helichrysum has been called the “immortal flower” or “everlasting flower”? This is because of its major rejuvenating benefits for the skin, as well as its use in antiaging products.
Taken from the golden flowers of the helichrysum plant, Helichrysum essential oil has a honey-sweet aroma and is—no surprise—a favorite skincare oil. When used topically, Helichrysum can help give your skin that “immortal” feeling as it refreshes and rejuvenates, especially when it’s used on the face.
Want to make the power of Helichrysum essential oil work for your skin? Try this DIY Helichrysum face mask at home for the glowing complexion you’ve been dreaming of.
1 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon coconut oil or jojoba oil
¼ ripe avocado
2 drops Helichrysum oil
- Mash up the avocado until smooth. Add the honey, coconut oil or jojoba oil, and Helichrysum oil. Mix well.
- Spread the mask over your face (and neck, if desired). Leave on for 15 minutes, then wash off with warm water.
- Apply moisturizer and enjoy your smooth, hydrated skin.
Skin aging involves the loss of collagen and elastin fibers in the extracellular matrix of the dermis and lack of support within epidermal layers. The enzymes elastase and collagenase are responsible for degradation of matrix fibers, therefore inhibiting their activity can reduce skin aging. Laboratory research shows that helichrysum essential oil inhibits both of these enzymes and could help maintain youthful-looking skin.
🚨 These special offers will only be available Monday, December 6th 2021 through Friday, December 10th 2021 while supplies last! BOGOs ▪️Both of these BOGOs are available starting Monday, December 6th, while supplies last. Limit of five for each BOGO. ❇️ Buy Thinker® Focus Blend …
Microwaveable hand warmers are easy to make and reuse. For fabric consider upcycling an old cotton or flannel shirt, but be sure to select a fabric that is natural, as synthetic fabrics may melt or burn when heated. Store with clothing or linen to freshen your closet, replenish hand warmers with essential oils when desired, and enjoy!
Essential oil of choice
- Cut out two 4 inch x 4 inch squares for every hand warmer desired.
- Sew right sides of fabric together, leaving a few inches open on one side.
- Turn fabric right side out.
- In a medium bowl mix flax seed with essential oil. Use three to five drops of oil for every cup of grain (this results in a pretty strongly scented hand warmer.) Mix and allow to sit for 5–10 minutes.
- Use the grain to fill the hand warmers about ¾ full and then stitch closed.
- Heat hand warmers 25–30 seconds in the microwave, allow to sit for about 30 seconds and then place in pockets to warm your hands.
Tips: To fill the hand warmers you can use wheat, rice, flax seed, or even cherry pits. For this DIY we used flax seed which seems to hold heat well and has a less distinguishable smell than other grains.