This month, when someone enrolls with a $150 or more enrollment order, they will receive 50 points—or “dōTERRA® dollars”—that can be redeemed for free products! And, in more good news, the Aroma Essentials Collection will count as an exception for this promotion at $149.50! Ready …
Tag: Healthy habits
Use the power of nature to dispel harmful toxins in your home with the Aroma Essentials Collection.
For those looking for simple ways to eliminate toxins in their home, aromatic products are some of the easiest places to start. That’s why we created the Aroma Essentials Collection, which includes the best essential oils to help you freshen the air around you and keep your family safe from harmful toxins. Saying goodbye to synthetic fragrances from candles, air fresheners, and other scented products in your space doesn’t mean you have to give up the wonderful aromas you love so much. This collection includes dōTERRA powerhouse products to you help freshen the air in your home, while also providing refreshing, invigorating, and lovely aromas. With the Aroma Essentials Collection, you can create a fresh, clean environment that smells incredible, straight from the plant.
- Laluz™ Diffuser: This one-of-a-kind ultrasonic diffuser has up to an eight-hour runtime and three ambient light settings to match whatever mood you’re in.
- Peppermint: Peppermint provides a stimulating, energizing aroma that many go to for a quick minty refresher.
- doTERRA Balance®: doTERRA Balance Grounding Blend offers a tranquil aroma that reminds you to find harmony and balance in both mind and body.
- doTERRA Breathe®: This incredible oil blend helps maintain feelings of clear airways and easy breathing, while also minimizing the effects of seasonal threats.
- Wild Orange: With an uplifting, energizing aroma, Wild Orange has become one of the top-selling doTERRA essential oils.
- doTERRA On Guard®: doTERRA On Guard provides a warm, spicy aroma that can be diffused to help freshen the air.
- Citrus Bloom®: Citrus Bloom welcomes spring into your home with its blend of Wild Orange, Grapefruit, Lavender, Roman Chamomile, and Magnolia essential oils.
- doTERRA Serenity®: The calming and soothing aroma of doTERRA Serenity Restful Blend helps create a tranquil atmosphere at bedtime.
- doTERRA Cheer®: Fresh and bright, doTERRA Cheer Uplifting Blend combines citrus and spice essential oils to provide an uplifting and cheerful aroma that helps when you’re feeling down.
- Adaptiv®: The soothing aroma of Adaptiv Calming Blend is perfect for life’s most stressful moments.
- Northern Escape™: A proprietary blend of the best wood and fir oils, Northern Escape has a fresh, green aroma that creates an atmosphere of harmony and peace.
Are you ready to throw out those plugins, candles and other toxic products? Let’s get you started!
Achillea millefolium and Punica granatum
doTERRA Yarrow|Pom delivers the topical and internal benefits of blue yarrow essential oil in a base of antioxidant-rich pomegranate seed oil.* This nutritive duo is beautifying to the skin and offers many benefits when taken internally.
- Add a few drops to Fractionated Coconut oil for a soothing massage.
- Add to a skin cleanser to promote clear-looking skin.
- Take two drops internally to support cellular and nervous system health.*
- Add a few drops to water or tea for antioxidant support and to promote healthy immune function.*
What Is Yarrow Pom?
Yarrow essential oil is has a sweet, herbaceous, and slightly floral aroma that is used to soothe stress and uplift the mind. Yarrow|Pom is a nourishing combination of Yarrow essential oil and Pomegranate seed oil. Suitable for internal and topical use, Yarrow|Pom is a precise blend that works synergistically and maximizes the benefits of this powerful oil. When taken internally, Yarrow|Pom is a powerful support for healthy immune function, cellular health, metabolism, and nervous system.*
What Is Yarrow Used For?
Native to Europe, Asia, and North America, the yarrow plant is an aromatic herb in the daisy family. Yarrow has fern-like leaves and delicate, tiny flowers that bloom in clusters. Historically, yarrow was used to soothe the skin, beautify the hair, relax the body, and calm the mind. It is a lesser-known essential oil due to its vivid blue color, which can stain skin and clothing if applied undiluted. Additionally, yarrow tea has traditionally been used to promote gastrointestinal health.*
What Is Yarrow Pom Essential Oil Good For?
Yarrow|Pom offers many benefits to the skin. This active botanical revitalizes aging skin when applied topically. Taken internally it may help to activate skin-protecting proteins that inhibit elasticity breakdown and promote collagen production.* It can be added to your skin cleanser or applied directly to promote the look of healthy, clean, and clear skin. Thanks to its skin smoothing and emollient qualities, this essential oil makes an excellent addition to massage oil, hair treatments, facial cleanser, and skincare preparations. To soothe tension, add a few drops to your favorite carrier oil to help create a soothing massage experience.
Yarrow has multiple benefits when taken internally. Yarrow|Pom helps promote healthy cellular function and inflammatory response at the source.*It also helps support nervous system function and rejuvenation.* Research suggests that several of the chemical components of Yarrow essential oil may provide antioxidant support when taken internally.*
What Are Other Benefits of Yarrow Pom?
Chamazulene, which gives Yarrow oil its brilliant blue color, is recognized for its soothing properties and ability to promote healthy immune function.* Beta-pinene, another component of Yarrow essential oil, has been researched for its ability to help improve mood when taken internally.* To take Yarrow internally, add 1 to 2 drops of Yarrow|Pom to water or tea.
Yarrow|Pom combines well with Lavender, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Roman Chamomile, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Clary Sage, and Cedarwood. Also, be aware that Yarrow may stain surfaces and fabrics.
Get yours here!