Valentine’s Day Man Pampering
Your husband deserves a little pampering too this Valentine’s Day.
Make this easy beard balm using Cedarwood, Melaleuca, and Rosemary to stop dryness, tangles, and frizz, while bringing out the natural luster in your man’s beard.
This beard balm is an all-natural, leave-in conditioner that nourishes and moisturizes your beard. It stops dryness, tangles, and frizz while bringing out your beard’s natural luster.
2 teaspoons beeswax
1 teaspoon shea butter
3 teaspoons Fractionated Coconut Oil
½ teaspoon vitamin E oil
2 drops Cedarwood oil
2 drops Melaleuca oil
2 drops Rosemary oil
- Combine all ingredients, except essential oils, in glass container.
- Place jar in saucepan with one to two inches of boiling water.
- Stir ingredients until melted and thoroughly combined.
- Remove from heat and let rest for three minutes.
- Add essential oils and stir
- Pour mixture into an empty tin or air-tight glass jar.
- Let balm rest one to two hours before use.
You must be logged in to post a comment.