On Guard Sanitizer Recipes
This dōTERRA On Guard hand cleansing spray is an easy and convenient way to clean your hands. Keep a bottle in your purse, car, or office for any time you need it.
1 tablespoon aloe vera gel
20 drops doTERRA On Guard
- In an 8oz glass spray bottle, combine aloe vera and dōTERRA On Guard.
- Fill the rest of bottle with water. Shake until combined.
- To use, spray on hands and rub together.
Cleaning wipes are great to have on hand when you are cleaning messy surfaces. They are easy to use and can easily be thrown away when you are done. These DIY Cleaning Wipes don’t take too long to make, and can be stored in an air-tight container and used at your convenience whenever you need help cleaning up a mess.
1 roll premium paper towels
2 cups warm water
2 tablespoons Fractionated Coconut Oil
3 drops dōTERRA On Guard® Protective Blend
1–2 tablespoons doTERRA On Guard® Foaming Hand Wash
- Cut paper towel in half widthwise with serrated or electric knife. Use half the roll now and half later.
- Combine water, Fractionated Coconut Oil, essential oils, and On Guard Foaming Hand Wash in a small bowl.
- Pour mixture over paper towels and cover with airtight lid. Let mixture absorb for 10 minutes.
- Turn container over and let sit for another 10 minutes.
- Remove and discard cardboard tube. Pull wipes from center of the roll when ready to use.
Hand cleansers are a convenient, on-the-go solution for cleansing your hands when soap and water are unavailable. This homemade recipe will not only cleanse your hands, but moisturize them too.
- 5 tablespoons aloe vera gel
- 4 tablespoons water
- ¼ teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 8–10 drops doTERRA On Guard
- 2/3 cup rubbing alcohol (optional)
- In a bowl, combine aloe vera gel and vitamin E oil.
- Add eight to 10 drops of doTERRA On Guard Protective Blend to aloe vera mixture.
- Add water and mix well to combine. Add more or less water depending on the consistency you want.
- Pour into container. Note: High quality essential oils can be stored in plastic containers if highly diluted.
- Place your homemade hand cleanser in your bag, car, or office to make sure you have it on hand in times of need.
dōTERRA On Guard essential oil blend boosts immune and respiratory system function,* especially during cold, winter months. It purifies the air and is a favorite for diffusing, thanks to its welcoming citrus-spice aroma and many beneficial properties. This blend helps keep you healthy so you can pursue your passions and care for your family.