Inhaling a combination of lavender, ylang ylang, and marjoram helps support healthy blood pressure. A recent clinical trial found that inhaling lavender and ylang ylang essential oil significantly reduced blood pressure in people with hypertension. Inhaling the oils took noticeable effect on day three of …
Your microbiome functions like an invisible organ. It’s a vast and diverse ecosystem of microbes that are essential to wellness. Key to microbiome function is proper microbial diversity and balance, with a high ratio of good bacteria to bad. The body’s natural aging process can …
Over 85 million US families have a pet in their home. That’s roughly 68% of US households with a pet which often needs direct care for their needs. It’s important to have a veterinarian to provide needed care for your pet. YOU can also offer support in non-emergency situations with essential oils. You can always consult your veterinarian about using oils with your pet.
Here are some examples:
- Diffuse dōTERRA Lavender in situations of occasional stress
- Use dōTERRA Tamer® on your pet’s belly for a soothing massage
- Use dōTERRA InTune® to provide a calming, uplifting aroma
Dr. Janet Roark, Veterinarian, recommends the best rule of thumb is to “Keep it Simple and Safe.” Here are Dr. Roark’s suggestions for how to safely utilize your essential oils with your pet:
- Stick with pre-diluted oils
- If you want to dilute more, use 1-3 drops per 5 mL carrier oil.
- For diffusing, use only 3-4 drops of an essential oil in an area where your pet cannot knock it over.
- Pro Tip: Keep the door open to allow your pet to come and go as they please.
- Avoid Tea Tree (Melaleuca) and Wintergreen topically, internally, and aromatically with cats and dogs.
- Tea Tree and Wintergreen cannot be used internally for humans as well.
- Use common sense when applying to your pet.
- Pro Tip: The same recommendations for people apply to pets. If you wouldn’t apply it to your body in a specific way, don’t do it on your pets.
- Avoid photo-sensitive oils when your animal is in the sun.
Don’t be afraid to use essential oils on your pet, just be sure to “Keep it Simple and Safe!”
June Fit for Summer BOGOs are right around the corner! Starts Monday June 19th!!
BOGO Week Details
We have SIX BOGO pairings for you and ALL of them will be available to purchase starting on the 19th of June! That means that you can purchase any of the BOGOs on any day of the week, as long as inventory allows. Because of this new format, we will not be offering a BOGO Box.
Dates: BOGO week will run June 19th through the 23rd . All six BOGO offerings will be available while supplies last.
Anyone who enrolls through a Refer-A-Friend link or with a Wellness Advocates generated link or ID number qualifies for waived enrollment. So, whether you buy one deal or all six, anyone has the ability to earn waived enrollment!
Deal 1: Buy Immortelle get Tightening Serum AND Brightening Gel
Wholesale $80.00 | 75 PV
Total Savings $78.00 wholesale
Deal 2: Buy Neroli Touch get Davana Touch
Wholesale $54.00|54 PV
Total Savings $32.00 wholesale
Deal 3: Buy MetaPWR Advantage get MetaPWR Advantage
Wholesale $84.50| 70 PV
Total Savings $84.50 wholesale
Deal 4: Buy 15 mL Island Mint get 5mL Citrus Bloom AND 15mL Sunny Citrus
Wholesale $24.50| 24.5 PV
Total Savings $35.50 wholesale
Deal 5: Buy Beautiful Touch, get 4mL Frankincense Touch
Wholesale $24.00| 24 PV
Total Savings $25 wholesale
Deal 6: Buy 5mL Deep Blue, get Deep Blue Stick
Wholesale $37.00 | 37 PV
Total Savings $26.50 wholesale
These BOGO’S are the best I have seen in a long time! Don’t miss out!