🤷🏻♀️😁💩💩💩(Hey! I’m not the author, but this is great info!) “Our body has an order in which it likes to move waste out of the body – just like a funnel.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀If one of the pathways is blocked, every pathway above it won’t be able to …
When it comes to the power of essential oils, we sometimes hear concerns about the type of containers to use with liquids and DIY products containing essential oils. While it is true that oil will dissolve some plastics, there are other container options that are …
With so many uses of doTERRA essential oils, it’s hard to keep track of all the versatility. One incredible use you may not have considered is incorporating them into your cooking. Because of the high concentration of essential oils, a little goes a long way, and the health benefits are bountiful.Incorporating oils into your cooking does a number a wonderful things, some of which are:
- Enhancing flavor
- Providing the body with their health benefits
- Convenient and safe
There are specific oils we encourage you to consume. Oils like Basil, Thyme, Lemon, Ginger, etc. are great examples of delicious and beneficial oils to add to foods and even beverages. Of course, we encourage you check each and everyone bottle for directions on their use, as some are not meant to be consumed—like Wintergreen, for example. Because doTERRA oils are tested and retested for their consumption safety, you know you’re getting the best quality. Many companies add fillers and substitutions to enhance the scent and quantity of the oil, making them unsafe to ingest. Since the oils themselves are highly concentrated, you really only need a few drops to gain the taste and full benefit of them, so your oils will keep. Another important thing to keep in mind is diluting your oils in some form of lipid—like olive, coconut, or another oil alike. Diluting makes it safe to consume the essential oil, but also helps with dispersing it throughout the dish for better flavor. You also want to cook with volatile essential oils differently with hot dishes, as heat can destroy these fragile oils. Once you’ve finished cooking your dish, stir in your diluted essential oil. For your baked dishes, you’ll simply lose a bit of the properties, but not much is to be expected. If you’re looking for ideas on which essential oils to start experimenting with adding to your dishes, try these:
- Basil: for a variety of dishes
- Bergamot: for teas (try mixing with honey)
- Cilantro: for a variety of dishes
- Cinnamon: for baking
- Ginger: for a variety of dishes and teas
- Lavender: for desserts and beverages
- Peppermint: for desserts and beverages
- Thyme: for a variety of dishes
Mix It Up and Spread the Love
Using essential oils to cook with is yet another great topic to discuss with your team. This is also a great way to introduce others who aren’t in the know with doTERRA. You can discuss ways to spruce up their meals, incorporate healthier habits, and improve the overall state of their health, all while providing them with high quality oils.
❤️How are YŌU doing? 🤔Elections, restrictions, masks, motherhood, 2020… many things are feeling a bit heavy right now for many, and some days we can struggle with staying positive.Heavy feelings don’t need to stay and sometimes a simple shift in perspective and using a blend …
One of the trickiest parts of building and maintaining a healthy garden is keeping pests out. Conventional insecticides contain harmful chemicals that could be dangerous to pets or family members. Luckily, essential oils contain powerful properties that can help keep your garden bug-free, the natural …
This dōTERRA On Guard hand cleansing spray is an easy and convenient way to clean your hands. Keep a bottle in your purse, car, or office for any time you need it.
1 tablespoon aloe vera gel
20 drops doTERRA On Guard
- In an 8oz glass spray bottle, combine aloe vera and dōTERRA On Guard.
- Fill the rest of bottle with water. Shake until combined.
- To use, spray on hands and rub together.
Cleaning wipes are great to have on hand when you are cleaning messy surfaces. They are easy to use and can easily be thrown away when you are done. These DIY Cleaning Wipes don’t take too long to make, and can be stored in an air-tight container and used at your convenience whenever you need help cleaning up a mess.
1 roll premium paper towels
2 cups warm water
2 tablespoons Fractionated Coconut Oil
3 drops dōTERRA On Guard® Protective Blend
1–2 tablespoons doTERRA On Guard® Foaming Hand Wash
- Cut paper towel in half widthwise with serrated or electric knife. Use half the roll now and half later.
- Combine water, Fractionated Coconut Oil, essential oils, and On Guard Foaming Hand Wash in a small bowl.
- Pour mixture over paper towels and cover with airtight lid. Let mixture absorb for 10 minutes.
- Turn container over and let sit for another 10 minutes.
- Remove and discard cardboard tube. Pull wipes from center of the roll when ready to use.
Hand cleansers are a convenient, on-the-go solution for cleansing your hands when soap and water are unavailable. This homemade recipe will not only cleanse your hands, but moisturize them too.
- 5 tablespoons aloe vera gel
- 4 tablespoons water
- ¼ teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 8–10 drops doTERRA On Guard
- 2/3 cup rubbing alcohol (optional)
- In a bowl, combine aloe vera gel and vitamin E oil.
- Add eight to 10 drops of doTERRA On Guard Protective Blend to aloe vera mixture.
- Add water and mix well to combine. Add more or less water depending on the consistency you want.
- Pour into container. Note: High quality essential oils can be stored in plastic containers if highly diluted.
- Place your homemade hand cleanser in your bag, car, or office to make sure you have it on hand in times of need.
dōTERRA On Guard essential oil blend boosts immune and respiratory system function,* especially during cold, winter months. It purifies the air and is a favorite for diffusing, thanks to its welcoming citrus-spice aroma and many beneficial properties. This blend helps keep you healthy so you can pursue your passions and care for your family.