Essential Oils to Clean?
Who else loves using essential oils to clean and purify their home?
Back-to-school is the perfect time to get the house in order! Invite your friends and neighbors to learn about tips and tricks to keeping the home clean and toxin free this school year. Teach about the benefits of essential oils in the home and share a sample of the On Guard Cleaner Concentrate in a glass spray bottle, or offer a make-and-take like this toxin-free kitchen floor cleaner using Siberian Fir, Douglas Fir, and Cypress essential oils!
Sparkling Floor Cleaner recipe:
* 1 gallon warm water
* 2 tbsp liquid Castile
* 5 drops Douglas Fir essential oil
* 5 drops Siberian Fir essential oil
* 5 drops Cypress essential oil
* 10 drops Lemon essential oil
* Add soap and essential oils to a bucket of warm water.
* Use a mop or rag to clean floors.
What are your favorite essential oil cleaning DIYs? Have you ever taught a class about cleaning with essential oils? Tell us in the comments below!
More of doTERRA’s best cleaning DIYs here: