Need some help with hair growth? LLV, YarrowPom renewal serum, dōTERRA haircare and oil sprays a daily staple for men and women! Below is Angie’s & her husbands story as well as Lisa’s. Angie used all of the above and her husband only used the …
🚨 These special offers will only be available Monday, December 6th 2021 through Friday, December 10th 2021 while supplies last! BOGOs ▪️Both of these BOGOs are available starting Monday, December 6th, while supplies last. Limit of five for each BOGO. ❇️ Buy Thinker® Focus Blend …
Use the power of nature to dispel harmful toxins in your home with the Aroma Essentials Collection.
For those looking for simple ways to eliminate toxins in their home, aromatic products are some of the easiest places to start. That’s why we created the Aroma Essentials Collection, which includes the best essential oils to help you freshen the air around you and keep your family safe from harmful toxins. Saying goodbye to synthetic fragrances from candles, air fresheners, and other scented products in your space doesn’t mean you have to give up the wonderful aromas you love so much. This collection includes dōTERRA powerhouse products to you help freshen the air in your home, while also providing refreshing, invigorating, and lovely aromas. With the Aroma Essentials Collection, you can create a fresh, clean environment that smells incredible, straight from the plant.
- Laluz™ Diffuser: This one-of-a-kind ultrasonic diffuser has up to an eight-hour runtime and three ambient light settings to match whatever mood you’re in.
- Peppermint: Peppermint provides a stimulating, energizing aroma that many go to for a quick minty refresher.
- doTERRA Balance®: doTERRA Balance Grounding Blend offers a tranquil aroma that reminds you to find harmony and balance in both mind and body.
- doTERRA Breathe®: This incredible oil blend helps maintain feelings of clear airways and easy breathing, while also minimizing the effects of seasonal threats.
- Wild Orange: With an uplifting, energizing aroma, Wild Orange has become one of the top-selling doTERRA essential oils.
- doTERRA On Guard®: doTERRA On Guard provides a warm, spicy aroma that can be diffused to help freshen the air.
- Citrus Bloom®: Citrus Bloom welcomes spring into your home with its blend of Wild Orange, Grapefruit, Lavender, Roman Chamomile, and Magnolia essential oils.
- doTERRA Serenity®: The calming and soothing aroma of doTERRA Serenity Restful Blend helps create a tranquil atmosphere at bedtime.
- doTERRA Cheer®: Fresh and bright, doTERRA Cheer Uplifting Blend combines citrus and spice essential oils to provide an uplifting and cheerful aroma that helps when you’re feeling down.
- Adaptiv®: The soothing aroma of Adaptiv Calming Blend is perfect for life’s most stressful moments.
- Northern Escape™: A proprietary blend of the best wood and fir oils, Northern Escape has a fresh, green aroma that creates an atmosphere of harmony and peace.
Are you ready to throw out those plugins, candles and other toxic products? Let’s get you started!
With so many uses of doTERRA essential oils, it’s hard to keep track of all the versatility. One incredible use you may not have considered is incorporating them into your cooking. Because of the high concentration of essential oils, a little goes a long way, …
One of the trickiest parts of building and maintaining a healthy garden is keeping pests out. Conventional insecticides contain harmful chemicals that could be dangerous to pets or family members. Luckily, essential oils contain powerful properties that can help keep your garden bug-free, the natural …
There are two recipes here, one with sugar, one without!
DIY Soothing Cough Drops with Essential Oils
Here’s What You’ll Need:
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup cold water
1 tbsp honey
Powdered Sugar (to line cookie sheet)
10-20 drops dōTERRA OnGuard essential oil (always read the label first to ensure the oil can be ingested-i only use dōTERRA)
10-20 drops dōTERRA Lemon essential oil (always read the label first to ensure the oil can be ingested-i only use dōTERRA)
1. Bring sugar, honey, and water to a boil slowly on med heat.
2. When it reaches 280°F Put in oils, aft 300°F (when you can put a little drop in cold water and it gets hard right away) take off heat and let sit until it stops boiling and all the bubbles are gone.
3. On a cookie sheet, make a layer with powdered sugar
4. Take a small, round measuring spoon and make indents in the sugar.
5. Slowly spoon the hot sugar mixture into your powdered sugar mold.
6. Let sit until cool, sift to get the excess sugar off.
Storing Your Cough Drops:
These cough drops keep well for quite some time, just be sure to store them in an airtight container.
Take your drops with you:Make individual drop wrappers using wax or parchment paper. Cut a rectangle of the paper and wrap it around your cough drop. Twist both ends and voila, cough drops that are ready to travel with you!
Homemade No Sugar Added Cough Drops with Essential Oils
What You’ll Need:
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 14 drops lemon essential oil
- 8 drops On Guard essential oil
How to Make it:
- Put the honey and coconut oil into a mixing bowl.
- Using a hand blender mix the 2 ingredients for about 20 seconds or until combined.
- Once your mixture is combined, add the essential oils to the mixture and fold a few times so the oils are worked in.
- Line a tray or plate with parchment paper and use a spoon to drop dollops of the mixture onto the parchment paper.
- Place the try in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Pull them out of the freezer when you are ready to use them.
Yield:This recipe made 20 cough drops but I made a few larger than I should have so I would expect you can get 24 cough drops out of this recipe.
Notes about using your cough drops:
- I would recommend you keep the cough drops in the freezer or at least the fridge as honey and coconut oil will both melt if they get warm.
- When you put the cough drops in your mouth you will notice that they are considerable softer than the other essential oil cough drops made with sugar. That said, they still seem to work great for soothing the throat
- Keep your cough drops in an airtight container or use small pieces of parchment paper to make individual wrappers for them.
- Keep out of the heat, due to the natural consistency of both the honey and coconut oil, these will melt if exposed to heat.